CP44 – Gases
- test grading
- LNB grading
- lab report grading
New Idea – Gases!
- This is the final unit of the year
- FYI – we will cover ALL of Ch. 12 in the textbook
- Go to this page [LINK]
- Download the app that runs a program
- Open the file (your laptop will ask about security)
- Go ahead, play around with the simulation
- What can you control?
- What can you measure?
- Open up this shared document [LINK]
- Complete the activity
- write down all answers on separate paper
- What properties can be measured for a gas?
- What do they look like on a particle level?
- How are the properties related?
New Idea – Pressure
P = F/A
units & conversions
Ch. 12 *REVIEW* (1 – 6)
Ch. 12 *PAIRED* (1, 3)
- Finish In-Class Worksheet
- I will require textbook notes for sections 12.1 – 12.6 by the end of this unit
- Submit PDF to Schoology (notes may be typed)