CP01 – Happy New Year!
- Semester 2 = 50 class meetings (10 long)
- Focus is quantitative = bring calculator to class every day
- <phone / laptop not acceptable>
- Bring LNB to class every day (unless told not to do so)
Fall Final Exam
- return final exams for class use
- quick review of answers
- make appointment with me for more in-depth
- <yes – send me an email>
- big takeaways from the exam?
Statistics from Exam
New Concept – Measurement Activity
- determine the length and width of note card (ruler)
- determine the width of the table top (meter stick side 1)
- determine the width of the table top (meter stick side 2)
- organize your data in the LNB in an appropriate table
- share and compare your results
- what are differences? similarities? why?
- what should a data table include?
- textbook notes (pen / pencil on paper)
- Chapter 2 (2.1, 2.2, 2.3)
- what is important in each of these sections?
- what examples best illustrate the core ideas?