Chemistry Honors: Class 49
- Period F: Friday, April 29th
- Period A: Friday, April 29th
- Period B: Friday, April 29th
- ONE calorimetry question
- be sure and show full steps (as modeled in class)
- We will start after briefly answering questions at the start of class
- NOTE: there are no Office Hours today as a result of your enjoying a late start!
New Material: Peanut Lab!
- plan a lab that allows you to measure the energy content of a peanut
- “prep the lab” in your LNB
- we will conduct the lab next class period
- prep the lab in your LNB
- Of course, we have done this lab before… [LINK]