Chemistry Honors: Class 24
- Period A: Monday, February 29th
- Period B: Monday, February 29th
- Period F: Tuesday, March 1st
Solution Stoichiometry (practice)
- Equal volumes (50.0 mL) of equal concentrations (1.25 M) of two solutions are mixed: Barium Nitrate and Sodium Sulfate.
- Write the balanced NET IONIC reaction
- Identify the limiting reactant
- Determine the mass of precipitate produced
- Determine the volume (and identity) of unused solution
- Fill out the complete chart summarizing the moles
- What happens when I add water to a solution?
- How does concentration change?
- Think: MOLES!
- Chapter 4 (36 – 39 part “a” only)
- Finish these for Homework