Chemistry Honors: Class 20
- Period A: Monday, February 22nd
- Period B: Monday, February 22nd
- Period F: Tuesday, February 23rd
Recap – Hydrate Lab
- what did you notice?
- how about the report? thoughts?
- questions about the concepts?
- LNB grading (see rubric in Schoology)
- It is UP TO YOU to follow up on missed points
- A lab report is like a report in another subject with specific structure and flow.
- How does it read? Can the reader follow?
- Never use personal pronouns (me, we, our, they, you, your)
- Every lab report should LOOK the same – not original – no expression
- Thought: those who follow the specific instructions get the points on the lab.
Lab 2- Oxide
- Same basic procedure
- determine formula of an oxide
- same report will be required
- what is the REAL purpose of the lab?
- Prep the Lab for Lab 2 in LNB
- Lab day = lab wear!