AP Chemistry – Class 01
- Subscribe to the Schoology course (TZTQJ-N9KM9)
- Laptops / iPads
- Return LNB to students
- Comments on grades and performance
- Looking ahead to the “finish”
New Material -Graph Trends
- difference in colored lines
- all lines trend up to the right
- three lines sharp spike up left
- one line bends down left
Concepts Upon Which to Ponder
- what is boiling?
- what does BP indicate?
- why would one substance have a different BP than another?
Output of Activity
- each student on paper sketches graph
- annotate and draw as needed
- record notes and appropriate concepts
- clearly write explanations for each of four trend
- “Turn-In Quality”
- Ch. 11 Notes Due Monday (typed PDF to Schoology)
- Turn in finished answers on Tuesday (January 12th)