AP Chemistry – Classes 21/22/23/24
- Monday, October 6th
- Tuesday, October 7th
- Thursday, October 9th
- Friday, October 10th
Lab 02 – Determination of Composition Using Color
Day 1 – Plan Activities
- groups need to make stock solutions – divide among groups
- Q: how do I make a standard solution using a volumetric flask?
- the lab needs 250.00 mL of 0.100 M solutions of each salt
- What method is used to characterize each?
- What is brass? How will it be analyzed?
Day 2 – Conduct Experiment
- What is the spectrum of each?
- How does this relate to the brass?
Day 3 – Analysis and Reporting
- How will I analyze the data?
- What report needs to be generated?
- Lab report in LNB due on Friday