AP Chemistry: Classes 42-43-44
Who is this? Why is he on this post?
- Period E: Tuesday, April 8th – Friday, April 11th
Electrochemistry – AP Problem Review
- Electrochemistry Calculations
- AP Problems overview
- What are the big ideas in each problem?
- Finish AP Problems in Shared Drive to submit before break
- pick up multiple-choice packet (with Scantron form)
- work through every problem using any resources necessary (except answer key)
- write support for every answer on separate paper (doesn’t have to be much)
- mark Scantron answer sheet
- will turn in the support paper and Scantron when you return from break