AP Chemistry: Class 91
Gibbs is the Answer!
- Period E: Tuesday, April 16th
- Period F: Tuesday, April 16th
- Acid-Base Exams are graded – please see me for your score (not everyone has taken the exam)
- Acid-BAse exam answer key posted / please review
- Final lecture content posted in shared documents (PPT presentations)
- Final practice AP Problems posted (due before last exam)
- I have another practice M/C exam for you ONLY if you have completed the first two
New Material – Big Question= How do I know when something will happen? (PPT)
- What is NOT thermodynamics?
- What IS thermodynamics?
- What is spontaneous?
- Gibbs Free Energy is the KEY to unlocking this question (Yo, G! Wazzup?)
- Work on AP Problems (due next Wednesday)
- Work on Chapter 18 Notes (due next Wednesday)