AP Chemistry: Class 80
- Period E: Friday, March 15th
- Period F: Friday, March 15th
Return Kinetics Exams – How do I earn points?
- state chemistry standard
- state answer
- connect chemistry to answer
- The gas-phase decomposition of nitrous oxide has the following two-step mechanism. Step 1: N2O → N2 + O Step 2: O + N2O → N2 + O2
- Is the oxygen atom, O, a catalyst for the reaction or is it an intermediate? Explain.
- Identify the rate-determining step in the mechanism if the rate law for the reaction was determined to be rate = k [N2O]. Justify your answer.
Big Idea: Do all reactions have a start and finish? How do I calculate amounts when a reaction doesn’t finish?
- Class presentation (Chemical Equilibrium)
- Vocabulary, examples, sample math
- Chapter Notes Due Monday / Tuesday
- Practice AP Problems Due Monday 26th (before Spring Break)