AP Chemistry – Class 39
- Periods E/F – Monday, November 19th
BIG QUESTION: where are electrons in an atom?
- Draw your vision of oxygen atom on board
- what qualities does it have? how are they shown?
- Handout: campus map
- where are you in a typical week?
- 10 minutes per dot / think in season
- draw a smooth line around where dots are located
- could you be found outside of this?
- what does this “look like”?
- iPad app = Atom in a Box
- shows likely location
- Connections between atomic orbital and student orbital
- Ch. 7 Notes (due after Thanksgiving Break)
- Quantum Theory Videos Notes (Cross-reference Page)
- Reminder – all notes typed and placed in Dropbox as PDF
- Reminder – notes on big ideas and terms, not every formula