AP Chemistry – Class 19
Lab 3 – Acid/Base Titration (continued)
- Periods E & F – Friday, October 5th
- So, now that you know how to run a titration lab, be prepared to perform one again with multiple trials
- Focus on getting the best answer possible using the data
- Use smaller amounts (about 10 mL per trial) to speed up the data collection.
- Write a full lab, as you have conducted this, in your LNB by Monday. This includes all of the pre and post parts, including calculations analysis and conclusion.
- Be sure and amend the procedure and background theory as needed.
- Print out a screen shot of the titration curves to cut and paste in your LNB