Physics Honors – Final Exam
It’s that time of year again! It’s that magical moment when every student has the chance to show, in written form, how much they have learned this semester in physics. Well, that’s the theory at least… So, let’s move on to the details.
- The exam will cover all topics from first semester, (see the course textbook.)
- Questions will be drawn from the first six sections of the practice problems in the textbook.
- You may be required to use a school-issued calculator (please bring your calculator)
- The exam will be worth 8% of your semester grade
- You will be asked to show your work fully so please follow the model shown in class
- You will be given the formula sheet from the course
The Five Question Topics on the Final Exam (in the order asked)
- Conservation of Energy
- Newton’s Laws
- 2-D Motion
- Vector Addition
- Conservation of Momentum