Rube Goldberg Project Work
- In Class Group Collaboration
- What are the requirements of the project?
- How is it evaluated?
- What is submitted?
- Rube Goldberg Project Planning
- Overview of simple machines
- Think: Work In vs. Work out
- What makes the machine useful?
- What is it? How is it calculated?
- How do we prove it is conserved in a lab scenario?
- Prepare for lab in LNB
- Purpose, Procedure, Data Tables
Lab: Conservation of Momentum
- Finish calculations and discussion in LNB
- Work on Rube Goldberg Project