Use Google Documents to collaborate with colleagues and students
- Upload a Microsoft Word document to Google Docs
- Note: the document should relate to your teaching
- Please do not create a new document for this assignment (unless you wish to do so for yourself)
- Invite a colleague to collaborate with you on your document.
- Share the document publicly (read only)
- Create a new post on your blog.
- Write a reflection in this post on the potential uses of this collaboration. Be sure and comment on the possible uses as a colleague and as an instructor, including sample scenarios.
- Be sure and include a link to the publicly-shared document in your post. Note: make a word in the post an active link
- In addition, explain how this tool addresses the ISTE teaching standard: Design and Develop Digital-Age Learning Experiences and Assessments
- Teachers exhibit knowledge, skills, and work processes representative of an innovative professional in a global and digital society
Submission – Blog Post [Title of Blog Post: Google Docs] with accompanying description